Monday, January 6, 2014

New name, same gal!

Hey there! It's been a while since I've made a post. Sorry about that.... you forgive me, right? This past year has truly been a whirlwind; new baby, school for kids, school for me, yada, yada , yada. Finally the calm has come after the storm and I'm able to get back to some of my beloved hobbies.

Having 4 kids has been wonderful----ly tiring and painful at times. No solid sleep for months at a time will surely cripple you into this horrific monster. No sleep, a teething baby, a potty training and needy 3 year old, a diva 5 year old and a know-it- all 7 year old. These 4 kids are my world. I love them more than anything. These 4 children have also caused me to creep to the corners of insanity. Being a parent is no joke. Down right difficult and I love every bit of it. Yes, even those sleepless nights because there will come a time when they wont be little babies waking me, they will be teens causing me heart attacks.

So in order to keep my sanity I like to create things. I love "Do it yourself" (DIY) type stuff. Last night I made some awesome bath melts. The bath melts would make perfect gifts!I'll post pics and ingredients on the blog later so keep a look out! And keep a look out for my bath bomb post too!

Take Care,
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment