Friday, June 24, 2011

The Busy Life Of Bees.....

Things are crazy in my life right now.....I have things going on with my kids such as swim lessons, play dates, doc appts and more as well as my own little business (http://www.thesunnybelle.com/) going on, my hubby and his work, family, friends........My head spins just thinking about everything! Please bare with me if I don't post often. I will try to be consistant but there may be times that the blog is uneventful.

Once I get on the roll with things and become better at time management I plan to update the blog regularly=)

So, how many of you feel like your a worker bee; buzzing along working...and working...and doing more work? Do you feel worn down, exhausted, beat up? I guess this is what life is all about. Life must be about working hard for that reward you desire. I would LOVE to go on a vacation for my 5 year wedding anniversary SO I continue to grind and get work done in hopes of getting my desire for a much needed vacation!

Comment below and let me know what YOU hope to do this summer....maybe it's something you have been working towards for weeks, months...even years! Tell me all about it!!!

**NOTE: for some reason I am UNABLE to leave a comment in response to your comment. I am in the process of figuring out why this is so but until then leave me a comment=)

No comments:

Post a Comment